THE GARAGE DOOR TEAM - THE EASY WAY TO A NEW GARAGE DOOR
ACCESSORIES AND REPAIRS
As well as specialising in supplying and installing the highest quality garage doors, our skilled engineers also offer a range of services to help you maintain and manage your new purchase. In addition, our advanced automation technology can be installed to your existing door, offering you even greater flexibility.
Repairs and spares
Like anything that relies on mechanisms, wear and tear will eventually take its toll on the workings of a garage door. But thanks to our range of spares, which can usually be supplied via a same day delivery service, our engineers can have your garage back in peak condition in no time at all. In fact, often on the day you call us.
- To give you an idea of the most common repairs and what they'll cost:
- To replace the cables and service a garage door prices start at £88.50 inc VAT
- To replace the cables and rollers, then service garage door prices start at £113.00 inc VAT
When it comes to garage doors, your personal safety and the security of your property are always at the forefront of our thinking. That's why nearly all of our doors come with an automation option.
Automation allows you to open and close your garage door with a remote control, from the comfort of your vehicle - great for those wet and windy days, and perfect for those dark nights.
When you open the garage door the courtesy light comes on, so you can see your surroundings clearly. Then to exit the garage, you either use the wall mounted control button or click your remote.
And when you consider that automation costs from as little as £199.99 inc VAT, it really isn't an expensive option.
Automation - the benefits
- There's a manual over-ride in the event of a power cut.
- The remote control has anti-cloning protection so no one will
be able to 'clone' your remote and open your garage.
- There is a safety system to detect and warn you of any obstruction.
- The systems we install are very quiet.
- They operate on very low running costs.